Blogging has become a “must” for many independent and fee-only financial advisors. It’s a great way to connect with current and potential clients. Blogging also helps drive traffic to your website and cement your reputation as a leader in your field. But many advisors struggle to create a steady flow of compelling blog posts. That’s why you need to enroll in “How to Write Blog Posts People Will Read,” my five-lesson class for financial advisors.
You will learn how to
- Generate and refine ideas for blog posts that will engage your readers
- Organize your thoughts before you write, so you can write more quickly and effectively
- Edit your writing, so it’s reader-friendly and appealing
When you participate fully in this class, you’ll end up with one polished blog post–and a process you can follow to generate many more.
How you’ll get there:
- Small class–limited to 16 advisors–so you can participate. Research shows that people learn best when they act on new information.
- Classes posted on five successive Wednesdays
- Guidance through a step-by-step processof writing blog posts, including
- Generating blog post topics
- Organizing your thoughts before you write
- Positioning your blog post to appeal to readers
- Editing your posts to boost their reader-friendliness
- “Hands on” practice through completing your weekly homework assignments
- Resources for the futurebecause you can download
- Class recordings
- Class handouts
- Feedback from a seasoned financial writer-editor whose clients range from the country’s largest asset managers to solo professionals to trade and retail publications
Learn more about Susan Weiner, CFA.
What advisors say about Susan as a teacher of blog post writing:
- “The class is great! I’m really getting a huge amount of value — there really is a process to writing.”
- “Loving the blog writing class I am taking with @susanweiner #FF”
- “Susan’s coaching is a classic case of ‘under-promise, over-deliver.’ I highly recommend her as a writing coach or teacher. Her coaching has improved the quality of writing in my blog posts. My writing skills were very rusty when we started. Susan’s practical, insightful suggestions–along with her Blog Post Preparation Worksheet–have been an incredibly valuable resource.”
What advisors say about other workshops by Susan Weiner, CFA:
- “I found this presentation very helpful because it focused on key elements to being an influential but understandable advisor.”
- “Susan’s presentation brought to life the benefits of better writing.”
- “Great tips for jump starting my client communications”
- “Susan’s presentation made me want to go back to my office and juice up my emails and letters.”
Receive Investment Writing Top Tips, a free e-book with client communications tips, when you sign up for my free monthly newsletter.
Copyright 2013 by Susan B. Weiner
All rights reserved
This content may not be reposted without the author’s written permission.